Thursday, January 1, 2009

More of Master Bath




I guess I should really start by saying that it is not a master bath in the sense that it has jacuzzi tub, bidet, double sinks, shower, and closet area. It is just a small country home bathroom. I really should re-name it the main bath, but it is all we need or want. After all there will be another bath downstairs, one upstairs, and one out by the pool (when we get that put in).
These are a few more pics of the almost finished bath.

Pic 1) The wall of the shower with the spindles at the top.
Pic 2) The back corner where the toilet goes.
Pic 3) The lavatory.

2 comments:

  1. Ok. I see now the damage that has been done by my neglect in attendance of the RATASS. Obviously, this once proud right-thinking American son of liberty has become befuddled and hypnotized by the work of none other than Satan himself.

    What in the Wide Wide World of Sports am I talking about? One word:

    BIDET!!!

    Mon Ami, get a grip. I know, I know, they purportedly do a fine job of hosing down the nether regions, but may I remind you that they were invented by a nation that prefers to substitute eau de cologne in lieu of a shower.

    And just to show I am not a closed minded cretin, I actually used three French phrases in that last paragraph.

    Well, I suppose you must do what you think is right. But just between you and me, I have it on good authority that in Charlton Heston's bathroom, he put a urinal in where your bidet is.

    But this a free country after all...at least for the next 13 days or so.

    Really hoping to get down to Rayburn this Spring

    Shephaetus aka El Capitan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Hell, now I see I have jumped the proverbial gun. You were being facetious with the whole bidet thing. I should have known better. I formally withdraw my previous caustic comments on your choice of plumbing fixtures. In the words of that great journalist, Emily Latella, "Never mind."

    ReplyDelete