Sunday, January 18, 2009

Terri's closet and laundry room.





These few pics are of what is becoming the laundry room/Terri's closet/dressing room. It was originally my parents bedroom and closet. I have taken out part of the wall between the bedroom and closet. The washer and dryer will hide behind the part of the wall I left. I also moved one water heater into here. It is a 50 gallon and will be used by the master bath and washing machine only. The kitchen and guest bath will be on a separate water heater and the upstairs bath will also be isolated.

The first three pictures are of the laundry room area.

The last picture is looking from the laundry room into the dressing room/closet area. I plan to build a wall across the back of the room creating a closet for hanging clothes and shoes. It will be lined in cedar.


Keep checking back and please leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment